SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination 2021 Online Form
Post Date: 31/01/2022
Short Information: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2021. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date : 01/02/2022
- Online Last Date : 07/03/2022
- CBE Tier-I Date : May 2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 0/-
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
Age as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rules.
- As on 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination : Education Qualification
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) :- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG) :- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 07-03-2022.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination : Important Note
SSC CHSL (10+2) Pay Scale (Salary)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)