SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 04/11/2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification: STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of CHSL 2022 for LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Recruitment of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022, SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2022 @ssc.nic.in
- General / OBC : Rs. 100
- SC / ST / PH / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online / E Challan
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Detailed options for various posts and Ministries/ Departments/ Offices will be taken from candidates either online before DV or at the time of document verification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Qualifications
- LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG) : The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG : 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Selection Process 2022
Tier-I (Computer Based Examination)
|Subjects||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||25||50||60 Min.|
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
|Skill Test for Data Entry Operator|
For the post of DEO Grade-A in the Office of the C&AG :
|Typing Test for LDC / JSA and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:|
SSC CHSL 2022 Syllabus
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis–spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non– verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2𝜃 + Cos2𝜃=1 etc.,
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar–diagram, Pie–chart.