SSC Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 09/07/2022
SSC Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022 : Delhi Police has Inviting Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Constable (Driver)-Male in Delhi Police Examination-2022 through ssc recruitment portal. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of SSC Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022& complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022.
- GEN/ OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Age As on 01.07.2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Yrs
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Delhi Police Driver : Education Qualification
(a) 10 +2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board at.the time of filling up of application form.
(b) Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
(c) Valid Driving Licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
(d) Possess knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
Delhi Police : Vacancy Details
|Post||No. Of Post|
Delhi Police : Category Wise Vacancy Details
Delhi Police : Selection Process
Written Exam Syllabus
|General Awareness/General Knowledge||20||20|
|Road Sense, Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic Rules/Signals vehicle & environmental pollution i.e. petrol and diesel vehicle, CNG operated vehicle,’ Noise pollution etc||50||50|
1. Objective type multiple choice Questions.
2. Online Exam.
3. 10th Level Exam
4. No Negative marking for wrong answers The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Candidates will have the option to answer either in Hindi or English.
SSC Delhi Police Driver Constable PET(Physical Endurance Test)
|Age||Race 1600 Meters||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Up to 30 Years||7 Min||12 ½ Feet||3 ½ Feet|
|Above 30-40 Years||8 Min||11 ½ Feet||3 ¼ Feet|
|Above 40 Years||9 Min||10 ½ Feet||3 Feet|
SSC Delhi Police Driver Constable PMT(Physical Measurement Test)
Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh & Ladakh regions.
|Sons of either serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police.||165 c.m||(76-81)|
|For appointment on compassionate grounds.|
SSC Delhi Police Driver Constable Trade Test(Driving)
Driving (Light Motor Vehicle):-
(a) Driving (Forward) – (20 marks)
(b) Driving (Reverse) – (20 Marks)
(c) Parking – (10 Marks)
Driving (Heavy Motor Vehicle):-
(a) Driving (Forward) – (20 marks) ..
(b)Driving (Reverse) – (20 Marks)
(c) Parking – (10 Marks)
Knowledge of traffic signs/road sense/ basic Driving rules like lane driving, overtaking procedure, road-map reading, assessment of shortest possible route etc.- (25 marks)
Knowledge of maintenance of vehicle i.e. tyre pressure, battery water level, QUflntity & grade of oils to be used, Coolant, tension of belts/hose pipes etc.-(25 marks)
SSC Delhi Police Driver Constable Medical Standard
(a) The candidate should be of sound health, free from disease defect/ deformity.
(b) Better eye 6/6 without glasses, Worse eye 6/12 without glasses. Free. from colour blindness. No relaxation permissible.
General Awareness/General Knowledge:
- Question in this component will, be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness around him. Questions will also. be designed to test his knowledge of current events and of such matters of every clay observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include :questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Number Systems? Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of nonverbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, .coding and decoding etc.
Road, Driving, Maintenance etc:
- Questions related to Road Sense , Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic Rules/ Signals, vehicle & environmental pollution i.e, petrol and diesel vehicle, CNG operated vehicle; Noise pollution etc.
Delhi Police : Exam Pattern
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc||10||10|