Short information :SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of IMD Scientific Assistant 990 Post. Eligible Candidates may fill the SSC Application Form for Scientific Assistant Post. Consequently, the SSC Declared IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC Scientific Assistant Vacancy 2022 @ssc.nic.in
- Start Date for Apply Online : 30/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/10/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 20/10/2022
- Form Correction Date : 25/10/2022
- SSC Scientific Assistant Exam Date : Dec 2022
12th /Bachelor’s Degree
For more details given below
- UR / OBC / EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / ESM / Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 19–10–1992 and not later than 17–10–2004.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics as one of the subject)/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR
- Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent.
- NOTE–I: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above should be in First Class (60% marks) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- NOTE–II: The qualifying Degree or Diploma referred above must be of three (3) years duration after (10+2) examination.
- NOTE–III: The applicant must have passed 10+2 Examination from a Recognized Board or equivalent in Science with Physics and Mathematics as core subjects
SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
- The SSC Scientific Assistant IMD Exam is held online mode only.
- Part I & Part II consist of a total of 200 Questions.
- The Total Time allocated for both parts of the Exam is 2 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking also, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects for Part I||No. of Questions|
|English Language & Comprehension||25|
|Subjects for Part II||No. of Questions|
|Physics, Computer Science & IT, Electronics, and Telecommunications||100|
SSC IMD Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
Exam Pattern for Part 1
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||02 Hours (for Part 1 & 2)|
|English Language & Comprehension||25||25|
Exam Pattern for Part 2 CBT
|Physics / Computer Science & Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.||100||100|
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- The Syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non–verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- General, physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India. Current events. Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning. Basic topics of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement, salient feature of the Constitution of India. Economic and social aspect of the country and its people
- English grammar, Vocabulary, Spellings, Synonyms and Antonyms, Comprehension, Correct and incorrect usages, etc.
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and Distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of center, Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angle, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.