SSC Phase 9 Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Date: 24/09/2021
Short Information : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Selection Post Phase 9 Post. Interested Candidates are interested in the Following Process of SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC.
- Online Start Date: 24/09/2021
- Online End Date: 25/10/2021
- Last Date For Payment: 28/10/2021
- CBT Exam Date: Jan/ Feb, 2022
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age As On 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment : Vacancy Details
|Matric||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Intermediate||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Graduation||Graduation Degree in Any Recognized Board in India.|
SSC Region Name Who Conducted the Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
- Central Region CR
- Madhya Pradesh MPR
- Northern Region NR Delhi
- Eastern Region ER
- Karnataka Kerala KKR
- North East Region NER
- North Western Region NWR
- South Region SR
- Western Region WR
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment : Selection Process
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- Total Exam Duration : 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
SSC Phase 9 Exam Pattern Part Subject No. of Qs Max Mark A General Intelligence 25 50 B General Awareness 25 50 C Quantitative Aptitude 25 50 D English Language 25 50