SSC Stenographer 2022: Check Eligibility Criteria, Cut-off and More
Post Date: 23/09/2022
SSC Stenographer 2022: Check Eligibility Criteria, Cut-off and More : Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conduct a recruiting examination for the positions of Stenographer Grade C & D. ‘The selected applicant gets placed in Group C and Group D non-gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India through SSC Stenographer 2022 recruitment.
The SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, cut -off and other details will be released along with the SSC Stenographer exam 2022 Notification by the commission.
Let’s discuss some important information regarding SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ exam like Eligibility Criteria and SSC Stenographer Cut Off in detail.
SSC Stenographer 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be aware of all the qualifying requirements for the SSC
Stenographer 2022 for the various posts. The eligibility requirements are outlined
SSC Stenographer 2022: Education Qualification (as on 05.09.2022)
- An aspirant must have a 12th pass from a recognized Board or University. After
passing the SSC Stenographer Exam, he or she must be able to show the necessary
documents when asked for verification.
SSC Stenographer 2022: Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022)
- To be eligible for the SSC Stenographer Grade C exam, a candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 30. To be eligible for the SSC Stenographer Grade D exam, a candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
- Age Relaxation
Age Relaxation/Upper Age Limit
03 years after deducting military service from real age as of the closing date of receipt of online application
Defense personnel who are disabled while operating during conflicts with any foreign country or in a troubled area and are released as a result
Defense Personnel disabled in operation during wars with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a result (SC/ ST)
Civilian personnel of the Central Government who have served in regular and continuous employment for at least three years as of the closing date for online applications.
Civilian employees of the Central Government who have served for at least three years in regular and continuous services as of the closing date for online applications. (SC/ ST)
Widows, divorcees, and women who have been legally separated but have not remarried
Women who have been widowed, divorced, or judicially separated but haven’t remarried (SC/ ST)
SSC Stenographer Cut-off 2022
- The SSC Stenographer Cutoff 2022 will be made available for computer-based assessments, skill testing, and final selection. For categories and postings, the cutoff is available in PDF format. To qualify for the exam, candidates must score equal to or higher than the SSC Stenographer cutoff marks. The cutoff marks will be used to select candidates for the various rounds. The SSC Stenographer 2022 CBT exam is planned for April 2023.
- Factors determining SSC Stenographer Cut-off
The SSC Stenographer cut-off is determined by the following factors:
● Number of vacancies
● Total marks
● Difficulty level
● Number of students taking the test overall
- SSC Stenographer Cut off for CBT
Three subjects—general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, and English language and comprehension—are included in the computer-based SSC Stenographer Test. This stage's cut-off is based on a total of 200 points. On the basis of the SSC Stenographer Cutoff for CBT, candidates are selected for the skill test.
- SSC Stenographer 2020-21 Cut-off for CBT
The following are the category and post-wise cutoff marks for the SSC Stenographer 2020-21 exam:
- SSC Stenographer 2020-21 Cut-off for Grade D
- SSC Stenographer 2020-21 Cutoff for Grade C