Supreme Court of India Assistant (Junior Translator) Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 18/04/2022
Short Information: Supreme Court of India SCI Has Released an advertisement for the recruitment of Court Assistant (Junior Translator) for 25 posts. Interested Candidates in the following Recruitment of Supreme Court of India Are Advised to Read the full information Before Apply Online.
- Application Start Date : 18/04/2022
- Application Last Date : 14/05/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 14/05/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH : Rs.250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Supreme Court of India : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||25|
Supreme Court of India : Eligibility Details
- Bachelor Degree with English & Respective Vernacular Language as a Subject.
- 2 Year Experience in Related Field.
- Computer Operator & Knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Vernacular Language.
Supreme Court of India : Selection Process
|Post Name||Translation||Total Post|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||English to Assamese||02|
|English to Bengali||02|
|English to Telugu||02|
|English to Gujarati||02|
|English to Urdu||02|
|English to Marathi||02|
|English to Tamil||02|
|English to Kannada||02|
|English to Malayalam||02|
|English to Manipur||02|
|English to Odia||02|
|English to Punjabi||02|
|English to Nepali||01|