Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 18/06/2022
Supreme Court of India (SCI) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Court Assistant 210 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Supreme Court of India recruitment 2022 – Junior Court Assistant.
- UR / OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EXS / FF : Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Supreme Court of India : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Court Assistant||210|
Supreme Court of India : Eligibility Details
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
Supreme Court of India : Salary
- Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
- The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Supreme Court of India : Selection Process
- Those candidates who qualify as per approved criteria / cut–off in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks.
- After qualifying in prescribed test and Interview, the selected candidates will be empaneled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant.
Supreme Court of India : Exam Pattern
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)||02 Hours (Negative Marking of 1/4th)|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 Min.|
|Descriptive Test (in English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing and Essay Writing||02 Hours|
|Note : Typing (English) Test on computer will be conducted on the same date and place of the Objective Type Written Test.|
Supreme Court of India : Reservation
- Reservation in direct recruitment for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and Physically Challenged shall be in accordance with the Rules, Orders and Notifications issued from time to time by the Government of India in respect of posts carrying the pay scale corresponding to the pay scale prescribed for the post of Junior Court Assistant, subject to such modification, variation or exception as the Chief Justice may, from time to time, specify.
- Reservation for dependents of Freedom Fighters shall be in accordance with the orders issued by the Chief Justice of India