Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 15/06/2022
Join Territorial Army Has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Officer Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline for Territorial Army Vacancy 2022.
- Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/– (Rupees two hundred only)
Age Limit as on 30/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Territorial Army Officer : Eligibility Details
- Graduate from any recognized University.
Territorial Army Officer : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Male||Female||No. of Posts|
Territorial Army Officer : Selection Process
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- TYPE OF EXAM: Objective (OMR Answer Sheet will be used).
- ENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: Candidates should note that there will be penalty of 0.33 number for wrong answers
|Subject||No. of Qs.||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||50||50||02 Hours|
Territorial Army Officer : Syllabus
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates ability to complete sequences making logical conclusion based on simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
- General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on history of India and geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
- The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman – like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in the blanks.
Elementary Mathematics :
- Arithmetic: Number System: natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- Unitary Method: Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory: Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- Trigonometry: Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distance
- Mensuration: Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Statistics: Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
- Algebra: Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions.