UGC NET Dec 2021 & June 2022 Cycle Online Form
Post Date: 01/05/2022
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Invited Online Application Form For University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2021 & June 2022 Cycle. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct UGC-NET December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles) for ‘Junior Research Fellowship’ and eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ in 82 subjects in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Application Start Date: 30/04/2022
- Application End Date: 20/05/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 20/05/2022
- Application Correction Date : 21/05/2022 to 23/05/2022
- General : Rs.1100/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL : Rs.550/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs.275/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
- JRF: Not more than 31 years as on 1st day of the month in which the examination is concluded i.e. 01.06.2022 (This age limit is applicable for the current examination only).
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit in applying for UGC-NET for Assistant Professor.
UGC NET : Eligibility Details
- General/ Unreserved/ General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: www.ugc.ac.in in Humanities and Social Science (including languages), Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test. List of subjects at Post Graduation level is attached as Annexure-IV. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Disability (PwD)/ Third gender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination have been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET. The list of Post-Graduation courses and their codes is given at Annexure-V.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Post Graduation only. The candidates, whose Post Graduation subject is not covered in the list of NET subjects attached as Annexure-IV, may appear in a related subject.
- Candidates with post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/ institute should in their own interest, ascertain the 8 equivalence of their diploma/degree/ certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.