UP Anganwadi Various District Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 26/03/2021
Short Information: UP Anganwadi Various District Vacancy 2021. Bal Vikas Seva Exam Pushtahar Vibhag has Invited Online Application Form for the Post of Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi Supervisor, Worker and Helper Approx On 53000 Sheets. Interested & Eligible Candidates are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online for Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi.
- See Below Table (According to district)
Age Limit 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Candidates must have passed 5th, 8th, 10th Class from the recognized Organization / Board.
|Aganwadi Worker AWW||10th Passed from any board (Only Female)|
|Agawandi Helper MAWW||5th Exam Passed (Only Female)|
|Mini Aganwadi Worker AWH||10th Passed from any board (Only Female)|
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Vacancy (Approx)|
|Anganwadi worker (AWW)||23,000|
|Anganwadi Helper (AWH)||20,000|
District Wise Post & Online Last Date
|District Name||Total Post||Last Date|
- By the District Magistrate on the selection list submitted by the Selection Committee Approval will be provided. Appointment of District Magistrate The same letter will be written.
- Anganwadi Worker, Mani Anganwadi Worker and Cooperatives The appointing officer will be the officer in the district program.
- Mention of the original place / original place of acceptance in the deployment order. It will be compulsory and so many people are created in one Village Sabha / ward, then Kendro First, Second and third will be placed in priority.
How To Apply ?
- It is suggested to the applicant to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- The application will be made online on the departmental website http://balvikasup.gov.in, apart from this, applications sent by any other means will not be accepted. Detailed guidelines are available on the website. The applicant should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or choosing options. While filling the online application form, the applicant has to fill all the required details. Mandatory descriptions (fields) are marked with a * (starred) symbol.
- The application process is completely free.
- The selection process is to be done at district level. Therefore, any doubts / solutions can be resolved by the District Magistrate / District Program Officer.
- While filling the online application form, all entries will be filled in Hindi and number (marks) in English language. Special correctors Etc. will not be used in filling entries.
- The applicant is directed not to share personal information related to your online application, such as registration number / date of birth / Aadhaar number / general ID, etc., to any other person.
Applicant Please note that after submitting the online application, no change of any level will be allowed in it.
- The online application form is available in Hindi language, which can be filled by the applicant in both English and Hindi (Unicode) languages.
- The online application form will be filled in four parts.
- In Part-I of the registration, the personal details of the candidate will be mentioned. On submission of the details, the applicant will be asked to check the given details and amend the details mentioned in the application form, if any. After that a registration number will be generated at this level. It is also advised to the applicant that the registration number should be kept as taxable for future references.
- In Part-II of the registration, the applicant has to fill the educational qualification. Grade / CGPA and percentage will be calculated automatically.
- In Part-III of registration, the applicant has to upload the photograph and signature. Scanned photos should be in JPG, JPEG, PNG format and uploaded first. The digital size of the photograph should not exceed 20KB. After uploading your photos by the applicant, upload your scanned signature in JPG, JPEG, PNG format only, whose digital size should not exceed 10KB.
- In Part-IV of the registration, the applicant has to agree to declare that he can press the ‘Save Draft’ button before the date of application to make necessary corrections in future.
- After successful submission of the application form of the applicant, an automated message will be sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
- Important Notice “Only by filling the application form by the applicant, the applicant will not get the right to eligibility and selection. After verification of his / her records, the applicant will be included in the selection process.
- Contact us for any questions or assistance. Toll Free Number: – 1800 180 5500, E-mail id. email@example.com
- After reading and understanding all the above important instructions by the applicant, in the case of consent, press the button marked below.