UP JEE Polytechnic Online Application 2021
Post Date: 16/02/2022
Short Information: Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) Has Invited Online Application Form For Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination For Polytechnic (UPJEE(P)) For The Admission In All The Polytechnic Institutions In The State. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 15/02/2022
- Online End Date: 17/04/2022
- Form Correction Period: 18-22 April 2022
- Admit Card Date: 29/05/2022
- General / OBC : Rs.350/-
- SC / ST : Rs.350/-
- Application Fee Will be Paid by Online Mode.
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
- Diploma Engineering/ Technology Course :- 10th Class Pass With Minimum 35% Marks.
- Agriculture Engineering :- 10th Class Pass With Minimum 35% Marks. (Not Passing The High School Examination With Agriculture Subject But If The Intermediate Examination Is Passed With Agriculture Subject, Then The Candidate Will Be Eligible For The Group.)
- Fashion Design/ Home Science/ Textile Design/ Engineering (Printing) :- 10th Class Pass With Minimum 35% Marks.
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice/ Library And Information Science :- Intermediate OR Equivalent.
- Diploma in Pharmacy :- Passed in 10+2 with Physic and Chemistry as compulsory subject with Math / Biology (Zoology and Botany).
- Post Graduate Diploma In Biotechnology (Tissue Culture) :- B.Sc Passed With Biology, Chemistry/ Biochemistry Subjects.
- PG Diploma :- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Diploma In Hotel Management And Catering Technology :- 12th Pass With Minimum 35 % Marks.
- Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering :- 10+2/ Intermediate Pass With Physics, Chemistry And Math Subjects OR Equivalent And 50% Marks (Aggregate) In Physics, Chemistry And Math.
- Diploma Engineering Course (Lateral Entry) :- Intermediate Science OR Intermediate Pass With Science Vocational/ Technical Subjects. OR 10th Pass With 2 Year ITI.
- (For Other Course Qualification OR More Details Must See Official Information Bulletin.)
Candidate must apply for UPJEE(POLYTECHNIC) – 2021 only through official website https://jeecup.admissions.nic.in or www.jeecup.org
The fee can be submitted by netbanking /credit/debit card of any Bank or through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India
Candidate is allowed to submit maximum THREE(3) applications, one application in Group- A, one application in any of Group- E1/E2 and one application in rest any of Other Groups (B, C, D, F, G, H, I, K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7 and K8).
Application Procedure: 5 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
Step 1: Apply for Online Registration and choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form and candidate needs to fill up other personal information and choose examination city.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
Step 4: Pay Examination Fee by netbanking/credit/debit card of State Bank of India / ICICI Bank or through e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India:
Step 5: Download Confirmation Page for future reference and keep it safe.
- Mobile:- 0522-2630106, 2630667, 2630695, 2636589, 2630678 (from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM on all working days)
- e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org.