UP NHM CHO Recruitment Online Form 2022
Post Date: 16/07/2022
UP NHM CHO Recruitment Online Form 2022 : UP National Health Mission Has invited online applications for Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2022-23 session for selection as Community Health Officer (CHO). Interested candidates Are Advised To Read the full notification before apply..
- Application Start Date: 20/07/2022
- Application Last Date: 09/08/2022
- UR/ EWS/ Other: Rs./-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs./-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
UP NHM CHO : Vacancy Details
|No. of Posts
|Community Health Officers
UP NHM CHO : Eligibility Details
- Application invited from candidates who have General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from a recognized Institute/B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University having age less than or equal to 35 years for Un-reserved candidates at the time of start of Online submission of application.
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwifery from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.