UP NHM CHO Vacancy Online Form 2022
Post Date: 07/02/2021
Short Information : National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHMUP) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Community Health Officers (CHOs) Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme For Approximately 4000 Contractual Vacancies. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date : 04/02/2022
- Online Last Date : 13/02/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / PWD : 0/-
- No Application Fee.
Age As On 04/02/2022
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
UP NHM CHO : Education Qualification
Community Health Officers :-
- Candidates who have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council. In case registration certificate is not available candidates have to annex copy of registration slip duly self-attested with the application form.
(Note:- The Candidates shall submit the registration certificate within 03 months from the date of issuance of appointment letter. The appointment of the candidates is subject to the registration with UP Nurses & Midwives Council, in case he/she unable to registered in the given timeline his/her appointment stands automatically cancelled.)
UP NHM CHO : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||Total Post|
|Community Health Officer||UR||1600|