UP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 23/08/2021
Short Information: INDIA POST UTTAR PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE has given a Notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement in UP State. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of UP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2021, UP Gramin Dak Sewak Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 23/08/2021
- Online End Date: 22/09/2021
- Exam Date: No Exam Direct Vacancy On 10th Marks Merit Base
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS/ Trans-man : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 23/08/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
UP Post Office GDS: Vacancy Details
UP Dak Sewak : Eligibility
- 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English & Know the Local Language of Applied State (UP State Language – Hindi).
Who Can Apply For UP Dak Sewak
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- Only 10th Passed
UP Dak Sewak : Salary
- ABPM/Dak Sevak : Rs. 10000 to Rs. 12000
UP Dak Sewak : Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weight-age will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
UP Dak Sewak : Furnishing of Security
- On engagement as GDS, the person so engaged shall be required to furnish security in such manner as may be prescribed from time to time. The existing security amount in case of GDS Branch Postmaster and other approved categories of GDS is ABPM & Dak Sevak is Rs.1,00,000/. (vide Dte. lr.no. 17-18/2018-GDS dated 14.01.2020)
UP Dak Sewak Job Profile
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
Important Link For Apply
Pay Exam Fee
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Uttarakhand GDS Online Form 2021
Step by Step Process
More Govt. Jobs
10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
|Join Telegram For New Updates|
Maharashtra Post Office GDS Online Forme 2021