UP TET 2021 Detailed Notification (Soon)
Post Date: 17/03/2021
Short Information: UP TET 2021 Detailed Notification (Soon). Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) Will Invite Online Applications For The Post Teacher Eligibility Test. Interested Candidates Are Advised to Read Full Information Given Below.
- Online Start Date: 18/05/2021
- Online End Date: 02/06/2021
- Admit Card: 20/06/2021
- Exam Date: 25/06/2021
- General/ OBC : Rs.600/- (Paper 1), Rs.1200/- (Paper 2)
- SC/ ST : Rs.400/- (Paper 1), Rs.800/- (Paper 2)
- PWD : Rs.100/- (Paper 1), Rs.200/- (Paper 2)
Age Limit 01/07/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- More Details Available Soon
Eligibility For UP TET
The basic criteria that candidates need to fulfill in order to meet UPTET 2021 eligibility are:
- Candidates should clear graduation in any discipline
- Candidates should be between 18 and 35 years in age
- Candidates should be citizens of India/Nepal/Bhutan/Tibet
UP TET Short Exam Details
- Exam Name: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
- Conducting Body: The Exam Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh on behalf of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
- Exam Level: State
- Exam Frequency: Once a year
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Exam Duration: 150 minutes
- Language: English and Hindi
- Exam Purpose: For recruitment of candidates as teachers in schools of Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website: http://updeled.gov.in
How To Apply ?
UPTET application form 2021 will be available on the official website- http://updeled.gov.in from May 18, 2021. Candidates will be able to fill the UPTET application form in online mode by paying an exam fee of Rs.600/- for one paper and Rs.1,200/- for both the papers.
steps to apply online for UPTET 2021 exam:
- Register for UPTET exam on the official website – http://updeled.gov.in/
- Once done, note down the system-generated registration number and password
- Fill and submit the UPTET application form 2021
- Pay UPTET application fee in online mode by logging into the registered account
- Written exam: UPTET exam consists of two papers. Paper-I needs to be given by aspirants who plan to teach classes I-V. Paper-II needs to be given by candidates who plan to teach classes VI-VIII. Candidates who plan to teach classes I-VIII need to appear for both the papers.
- UPTET result: UPTET result is announced by the exam conducting authority on the official website of the exam. Candidates scoring minimum 60 per cent marks in the written test are declared UPTET qualified.
- UPTET eligibility certificate: Candidates qualifying the written test are issued an eligibility certificate by the exam authority. Candidates having the certificate are eligible to apply for teaching jobs in the schools of Uttar Pradesh. The validity of UPTET eligibility certificate is five years.