UPBED 2021-2023 Online Form 2021
Post Date: 02.02.2021
Short Information: Lucknow University invites Online Application UPBED 2021-2023 For JEE, joint Entrance exam Utter Pradesh Bachelor of Education . those who are eligible for UPBED 2021-2023 must visit full notification before apply.
Application Start: 18.02.2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 15.03.2021
With Late Fee date: 22.03.2021
Examination Date: 19/05/2021
Admit Card Available date: 10.05.2021
Result declared date: 20-25 June 2021
Counseling begin date: July 2021
General / OBC / Other State: Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST: Rs. 750/-
With Late fees 16/03/2021 to 22/03/2021
Gen/OBC/Other state: Rs. 2500/-
SC/ST: Rs. 1250/-
Payment Mode : Pay the Examination fee through debit card, credit card, Net Banking or Pay Offline through E Challan Bank from any branches of India.
- Minimum Age: 14 years of age (as on 30/06/2021)
- Maximum Age: NA
Participation University in UPBED 2021 Details
University Name Given Below:
- Lucknow University , UOL Lucknow
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University, Bareilly
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Brau Agra
- Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad
- Chaudhrary Charan Singh University, Meerut
- Bundelkhand University Bu, Jhansi
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth , Varansai
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhaya University DDU , Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Saahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, Allahabad( Raju Bhaiya University, Pragyaraj)
- Janayak Chandrashekhar University JCU, Ballia
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalaya, Kapilvastu Siddhartha Nagaar
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University , Lucknow
- Gautam Budh University GBU ,Noida
Required Documents Before Online
- Valid E-mail ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Mobile number should be of the applicant at the time of form filling and would remain with applicant till the admission is finalized
- All relevant information regarding admission would be sent to this mobile number.
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of parent)
- Passport size Photo in JPG format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- Left and Right Index Fingers Impression in jpeg format (upload size is 50 KB only)
- High School marks sheet required as proof of Date of Birth (marksheet to be uploaded)
- Photo ID proof (for entering number)
- Only one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the online application form :
Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport.
- Application Fee
- General and OBC candidates ₹ 1500.00
- SC and ST of UP only ₹ 750.00
- SC and ST of other States ₹ 1500.00
- Caste Certificate
- The number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be entered and scanned copy of such certificate has to be uploaded for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants. In case of mismatch between caste certificate Number entered and that in uploaded image of the same, the application will be rejected.
- OBC applicants of Non-Creamy Layer should have a caste certificate issued on or after 1 April 2018. Validity of this certificate will be verified from the Government website.
- OBC applicants of Creamy Layer should have a caste certificate issued on or after 1 April 2018. Validity of this certificate will be verified from the Government website.
- The Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribes, and Other Backward Class and Economical Weaker Section (EWS*) candidates originally belonging to Uttar Pradesh will be given the benefit of reservation.
- Scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward class and Economical Weaker Section candidates of other states will be treated as General.
- *Candidates claiming reservation under EWS should upload certificates, one issued by competent authority and other self-declare.
- Income Certificate
- Applicants will have to enter the number of income certificate at the time of filling of the form.
- OBC applicants of non-creamy layer should have an income certificate issued on or after 1st July 2020.
- All certificates will be verified through the Government website.
- Certificates whose details are not on the Government website will not be accepted. (In case of mismatch between Income certificate Number entered and that in uploaded image of the same, the application will be rejected.)
- Certificates for Weightages Claimed
- Candidate have to upload the certificate related to weightage claimed by applicant and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority. In case of failing to upload required certificate and certificate not in proper format, weightages claimed by applicant will not be accepted.
- Documents related to Sub Category
- Candidates have to upload the certificate related to his/her Sub Category and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority. In case of failing to upload or certificate is not in proper format, the benefit of Sub Category, claimed by applicant will not be given.
- In any case provisional certificate will not be accepted.
How to apply for UPBED 2021 Exam
- Step 1 – Registration
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details on the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Step 2 – Personal Detail
- Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Step 3 – Upload the documents
- Applicants have to upload their respective scanned photo, signature, & left and right Index finger impression and documents related to sub category of the claimed Reservation.
- Step 4 – Educational Qualification
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications. Enter the aggregate marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets. Those applicants, who have appeared for their UG/PG final year/Semester Examination in 2021, have to fill the name of their University and their Roll Number now. All such applicants have to login and fill their UG marks before appearing for counseling otherwise their candidature will be rejected.
- Step 5 – Weightages
- Applicants have to fill their details related to the claim of weightages. Candidates have to upload the certificate related to weightages claimed by applicant and it should be duly signed by competent issuing authority.
- Step 6 – Choice of Test Centre
- Applicants have to fill their three choices of test center, in order of his/her preference. The Test center allotted may be different from his/her choice. The University reserves the right to allot any other test center.
- Step 7 – Preview Application Form
- If all the entries in the application form are correct the applicant can submit the form and proceed for payment of the application fees.
- Step 8 – Payments-
- The applicants have to deposit the required fee by Online Internet banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Step 9 – Print Application form
- Applicants can print their completed application form and fee receipt to complete the application process. Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form which may be needed for reference. Applicants do not have to send their printout of the application form to the University.
- Data Editing
- Restricted data can be edited by the candidate by logging in to the admission website using the credentials sent to their email and registered mobile number. In case the candidate has missed out on the login details, they can regenerate their password by clicking on the forgot password link and entering their registration number. The new login details would be sent to their registered mobile number. The data submitted in the registration page and the opted category cannot be edited under any circumstances.