UPL Assistant Loco Driver Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 30/06/2021
Short Information: Utility Powertech Limited (UPL) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Driver (Trainee) Post on Contract basis. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online for Utility Powertech Assistant Loco Driver.
- Online Start Date: 30/06/2021
- Online End Date: 20/07/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
No Fee For Apply Online.
Age as on 01/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
UPL Assistant Loco Driver : Eligibility
- 10th / Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated Board.
- Govt. Affiliated I.T.I. (Fitter, Electrician & Diesel Mechanic).
- The course must be approved by NCVT / SCVT.
- Candidates who have pursued above course/s in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
UPL Assistant Loco Driver : Selection Process
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type written test.
- The test paper will be bilingual i.e., in Hindi and English.
UPL Assistant Loco Driver : Other Instructions
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways.
- Complete cost of training shall be borne by UPL.
- The Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium.
- During the Training Trainee Shall be given a Consolidated Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Only) per month.
- Selected candidate shall have to Sign a Services Agreement Bond before start of Training in favour of UPL for Rs. 6,00,000/- (Rupees Six Lakhs Only) and GST Extra, for period of five years.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will be engaged on Contractual engagement and deployed for assignment at UPL Mouda