UPL Assistant Loco Driver Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 03/04/2022
Short Information: Utility Powertech Limited (UPL) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Assistant Loco Driver Trainee Post on Contract basis. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of UPL ALP Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 30/03/2021
- Online End Date: 19/04/2022
- Admit Card: Available Soon
No Fee For Apply Online.
Age as on 01/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
UPL Assistant Loco Driver : Eligibility
- 10th / Matric pass from Govt. Affiliated Board.
- Govt. Affiliated I.T.I. (Fitter, Electrician & Diesel Mechanic).
- The course must be approved by NCVT / SCVT.
- Candidates who have pursued above course/s in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
UPL Assistant Loco Driver : Other Details
- The project affected candidates of NTPC Vindhyachal shall be given preference in recruitment selection process.
- Interested candidates can apply online with their valid email ID in the prescribed format which can be reached by clicking on the given link available on UPL website www.utilitypowertech.org
- The link on the UPL website will be functional from date 30.03.2022 10.00 A.M. To Dated 19.04.2022 upto 6 P.M. 4. No manual paper / offline applications shall be considered.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as above and other norms mentioned on registration portal on the website www.utilitypowertech.org.
- The registered candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type / multiple choice type written test.
- The test paper will be i.e bilingual in English and Hindi.
- Selected candidates shall be provided 90 days Assistant Loco Driver Training by Indian Railways.
- Training shall be given in English and Hindi medium.
Complete Cost of training shall be borne by UPL.
- During the training Trainees shall be given a Consolidated stipend of Rs.7000/- (Rupees Seven thousand only) per month.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign a service agreement bond before start of training in favor of UPL for Rs.600000/- (Rupees Six lakhs only) and GST extra, for period of 5 years.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will be engaged on contractual agreement and deployed for assignment at UPL Vindhyachal at minimum wages rate for highly skilled category as per the Central Government notification for area (C), along with other allowance as applicable.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website regularly for any information updates.
- UPL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if necessary.