UPPCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 13/01/2022
Short Information: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Junior Engineer JE (Trainee) Civil For Filling Up Total 25 Vacant Posts. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- SC/ ST of UP: Rs.826/-
- UR/ EWS/ OBC-NCL : Rs.1180/-
- PH : Rs.12/-
- The Required Application Fee Can By Pay Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking OR SBI Bank Challan.
Age As On 01.01.2022
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
UPPCL Junior Engineer : Educational Qualification
Junior Engineer (Trainee):-
- The candidate must produce a certificate from the head of the institution from which he passed out or from a gazette officer in Uttar Pradesh that he can read and write Hindi in the Devanagari Script with ease, provided that such certificate will not be necessary in the case of a candidate who passed the High School or an equivalent examination with Hindi or who has obtained a degree, diploma or certificate of any Hindi examination from an Institution recognized by State Government.
- A candidate must have passed :
- Three years Diploma examination in Civil Engineering awarded by the Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh or a Diploma, equivalent thereto, recognized by the State Government.”
Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
UPPCL Junior Engineer : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||ST|
|Junior Engineer (Trainee)||10||02||07||06||Nil|
UPPCL Junior Engineer : Exam Center
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will preferably be held at Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut cities.
UPPCL Junior Engineer : Selection Process
- Selection process will be based on Computer Based Test only.
- The test shall be of 3 hour duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg.
- Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge / Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT.
- Maximum number of candidates to be shortlisted for document verification will be equal to two times the number of category-wise vacancies on the basis of CBT exam merit.
- Candidates having equal marks as that of last shortlisted candidate will also be called for document verification.
- Shortlisted candidates who fail to appear for Document Verification on the scheduled date & time shall not be given any further chance and their candidature shall be cancelled.