UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 16/09/2022
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 (Electrical). Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released the latest notification for 891 vacancies of Technician (Electrical) via Advertisement Number 10/VSA/2022/ Technician (Vidyut). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2022 from the website www.upenergy.in or www.uppcl.org. All the details related to the UPPCL Technician (Electrical) Recruitment 2022 are given below.
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/09/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 19/10/2022
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- (As on 01/January/2022)
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- General / OBC/ EWS: 1180/-
- Other State Candidates – Rs. 1180/-
- SC / ST / PH : 826/-
- (Include Process Fee)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
ITI in Electrical/ Electrician
UPPCL Technical Electrical Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
As per the UPPCL technician notification, 891 vacancies are notified for the Technician (Electrical) position. Refer below to check vacancy details.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 includes the Following Stages:-
- Written CBT Test (200 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2022
Follow these Steps to Apply Online for UPPCL UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2022
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID & Mobile No. and must ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. The application sequence number, User ID, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that the email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder) & mobile No.
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling up the online application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited /withdrawn and the fee once paid will neither be refunded nor adjusted.
- The process for submitting the application is given below:-
- The candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may proceed further by clicking the “I agree” checkbox given below and press the “Start” button.
- Sign-up by Candidate Name, Mother Name, DOB, Mobile No., and E-mail ID.
- On completion of Step-I candidates will receive a User ID & Password on their registered email ID & Mobile No.