UPSC CAPF (AC) DAF Online Form 2021
Post Date: 22.10.2021
Short Information : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Post Of Central Armed Police Forces- CAPF (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2021 . Interested Candidates Read the full Notification before apply online for UPSC CAPF (AC) DAF Online Form 2021.
- Online Start Date: 21.10.2021
- Online End Date: 03.11.2021
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Fee Through Online Using Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan.
Age As On 01.08.2021
- Minimum Age : 20Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
UPSC CAPF (AC) DAF Online Form 2021 : Eligibility
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination :- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Note:- Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination in the year 2021 will also be eligible for admission to the examination.
UPSC CAPF (AC) DAF Online Form 2021 : Post Wise Vacancy Details
Physical Standard Test (PST)
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
100 Meters race
In 16 seconds
In 18 seconds
800 Meters race
In 3 minutes 45 seconds
In 4 minutes 45 seconds
3.5 Meters (3 chances)
3.0 meters (3 chances)
Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)
- The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:
- (i) Written Examination: The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 08th August, 2021 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests : Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
Important Link For Apply
Fill Up Online DAF
Download DAF Notification
Download Result (Name Wise)
Download Result (Roll No. Wise)
Download Admit Card
Apply For Part-I
Apply For Part-II
Print Application Form
Join us to Telegram