UPSC CDS II Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 16/05/2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022 for Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 18/05/2022
- Application End Date: 14/06/2022
- Examination Date: 04/09/2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female : Rs. 0/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode/ SBI Challan.
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
UPSC CDS II : Eligibility Details
- IMA & OTA : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- Indian Naval Academy : Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Airforce : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math in 10+2 Level
UPSC CDS II : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy IMA||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy OTA (SSC Men)||169|
|Officers Training Academy OTA (SSC Men)||16|
UPSC CDS II : Exam Pattern
- For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Naval Academy and Air Force Academy:
S.N. Subjects Duration Max. Marks 1 English 2 Hours 100 2 General Knowledge 2 Hours 100 3 Elementary Mathematics 2 Hours 100
- For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
S.N. Subjects Duration Max Marks 1 English 2 Hours 100 2 General Knowledge 2 Hours 100
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of MCQ only. The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- The standard of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be of Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be such as may be expected of a graduate of an Indian University.