UPSC IAS & IFS Online Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 08/02/2021
Short Description : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Online Recruitment For Civil Services Preliminary Examination IAS (Indian Administrative Service) & IFS Post & UPSC IAS (Indian Forest Services) Online Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates are interested for UPSC IAS & IFS Online Recruitment 2021 Visit Full Notification Before apply Online.
- Apply Online Start Date: 04.03.2021
- Apply Online End Date: 24.03.2021
- Preliminary Exam Date: 27.06.2021
- Mains Exam: 17.09.2021 to 22.09.2021
- UR/OBC: 100/-
- SC/ST/PH: 0/-
- All Female Candidates : 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online / E Challan.
Age as On 01.08.2021
- Minimum Age : 21 yr
- Maximum Age : 32 yr
- for Age Relaxation Visit Full Notification.
UPSC IAS & IFS Vacancy details
|IAS (Indian Administrative Service)||712|
UPSC IAS Eligibility
- IAS (Indian Administrative Service): Bachelor Degree in any stream from any recognized University India.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. Brief Instructions for filling up the “Online Application Form” given in Appendix-IIA.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN
Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central
Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while
filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of
the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This
Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this
Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
- The facility of withdrawal of Application is available for those candidates who do not want to
appear for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. In this regard, Instructions are
mentioned in Appendix IIB of this Examination Notice
Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination; and Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview).