UPSC IAS/ IFS Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 02/02/2022
Short Information : UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Civil Services Preliminary Examination IAS & Indian Forest Services IFS Post 2022. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of UPSC Recruitment 2022 and UPSC IAS Recruitment 2022 and UPSC IFS Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 02/02/2022
- Online End Date: 22/02/2022
- UPSC IAS/ IFS Exam Date: 05/06/2022
- UR/ OBC /EWS:- Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female :- Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age As On 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- Age Relaxation Given As Per Rules.
UPSC IAS/ IFS : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Indian Administrative Service||712|
|Indian Forest Service||110|
UPSC IAS/ IFS : Eligibility Details
- IAS : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- IFS : Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.
UPSC IAS/ IFS : How To Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another / multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects.