Post Name: UPSC NDA & NA Exam Online Form 2021
Post Date: 30/06/2021
Short Description: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Release Online Application Form For NDA & NA Exam Online Form 2021 for Recruitment Post of Army, Navy, Air force & Naval Academy For that who is 12th pass/Apearing Candidate. If you eligible for this post then first of all read notification carefully before apply the online form. In this post you will get full notification about UPSC NDA Online Form 2021 like as:- online form apply, UPSC NDA & NA Exam-1 recruitment 2021 full notification pdf, age limit, important dates, salary/pay scale, eligibility, selection process, job location, total post, educational qualification, application process, how to apply, required documents for online form fill up, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result.
UPSC NDA & NA Exam-1 Online Form 2021
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMSISSION
UPSC NDA Examination-1 Online Form 2021
NDA & NA
- Online Start Date:- 30/12/2020
- Online End Date:-19/01/2021
- Exam Date: – 18/04/2021
- Gen/OBC :- 100 /
- SC/ST :- Nil
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode and SBI E-Challan. Or debit card ,credit card
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July,
2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
NDA 2021 Educational Qualification
- MR Matriculation Recruitment :- Candidate should be Matric Pass any recognized Board of school Education
- National Defence Academy :- Candidate should be pass class 12th Pattern of school education recognized by state education Board Or a University .
- Air Force and Naval Wing of NDA & NA:- Candidate should be pass class 10+2 Pattern of school Education or Equivalent with Physics , Maths recognized by a state education board on University
- Look Here : Those candidate Who Are Appearing in the 10+2 Class under the 10+2 Pattern of School Education Can also apply for this exam.
NDA 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Wise Vacancy|
National Defence Academy
10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme
Who Can Apply
- Only Unmarried Male Candidates.
- All State of India.
NDA 2021 SELECTION PROCESS
Written Exam Syllabus :
2 Hour 30 Minute
(2)General Ability Test
2 Hour 30 Minute
(1) Written Test
(3)Physical Fitness Test
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Detailed are available on the Given below website. Candidate should have details of one photo ID Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. The same photo put securitly .This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination.