Uttarakhand UTET 2021 Online Form
Post Date : 02.09.2021
Short Information : Board of Secondary Education Uttarakhand Invites Online Application Form for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET I & II Exam) 2021. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of UTET 2021 Online Form Can read the Full Notification Before Apply online For Uttarakhand UTET 2021 Online Form.
- Online Start Date: 01.09.2021
- Online End Date: 30.09.2021
- UTET 2021 Exam Date : 26/11/2021
- Class 1st to 5th (Primary Class) :
10+2 with 50 % Minimum Marks
2 years of Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed / BTC) with 50 % Minimum Marks in HSS.
Graduate in any Discipline with 50% marks with D.Ed / B.Ed (Special Education.
For More Details Check Official Notification.
- Class VI to VIII (Elementary Class) :
Graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks along with B. Ed. OR
Graduation degree with a minimum of 45% marks in B.Ed as per the National Teacher Education Council. OR
HSC with at least 50% marks and 4 Years Bachelor degree in Elementary Education (B.L.Ed.) OR
HSC (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years of Bachelor degree of 4 in B.A/ B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
- For More Details Check Official Notification.
- The Uttarakhand Teachers Eligibility Test (UTET) 2021 involves two stages. They are: Written Examination – Level 1/ Paper I (Class 1 to 5) and Level 2 /Paper II (Class 6 to 8). Personal Interview
- All candidates who want to apply for a teacher’s post for Classes I-V and VI-VII must sit for Paper I and Paper II respectively.
- Candidates who want to apply for a teacher’s post for Classes I-VII must qualify both the papers.
- Candidates who qualify the written examination and the interview round shall receive the appointment letter.