WBSETCL Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Date: 22/02/2022
Short Information : West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Graduate (Electrical)/ Technician (Electrical) Apprentice Trainees For The Period 2022-2023 Through MHRD NATS Portal. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 28/02/2022
- Last Date For Registration With NATS Portal And For Sending The Email In The Mentioned Format: 11/03/2022
- Not Specified.
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age As On 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age Graduate Apprentice : 22 Years
- Minimum Age Technician Apprentice : 18 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
WBSETCL Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Category||Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice|
WBSETCL Apprentice : Eligibility Details
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) :- Graduation in Electrical Engineering (04 years full time course) from any Institute recognized by the AICTE.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Technology (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
WBSETCL Apprentice : How To Apply ?
STEP – 1 : The interested eligible candidates are required to register themselves in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in)within 11.03.2022. Those candidates, who are already registered in the portal, are required to update their details especially the address, mobile number and email id.
STEP – 2 : After completing the Step 1, the candidate will be required to send an email at email@example.com, expressing his/her interest towards selection as an apprentice under WBSETCL for 12 months duration for 2022- 23,furnishing the following information within 11.03.2022:
|NATS Registration No.|
|Name of Candidate|
|Date of Birth|
The subject line of the e-mail should be ‘APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS APPRENTICE_(NATS Registration No.)’ and must be sent from the email Id, registered at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal (https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in).
The candidates, belonging to SC/ST/OBC(A)/OBC(B), will have to attach their Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of West Bengal to the email.