Western Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
Post Date: 28/05/2022
Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway Has released the latest notification for the Recruitment of Apprentice 3612 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
In case of Direct Recruitment from Open Market to Posts / Categories in Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/– to Rs. 56,900/–), Course Completed Act Apprentices (CCAA) trained in Railway Establishments and possessing National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) ) will be given preference in filling up 20% vacancies on qualifying the requisite norms notified by RRB / RRC.
- Application Start Date: 28/05/2022
- Application End Date: 27/06/2022
- UR / OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit as on 27/06/2022
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
|Department||Department||No. of Seats|
|BCT Division||Mech. Department||200|
|BRC Division||Mech. Department||25|
|ADI Division||Mech. Department||132|
|RTM Division||Mech. Department||87|
|RHT Division||Mech. Department||37|
|BVP Division||Mech. Department||58|
|PL W/Shop||Mech. Department||300|
|MX W/Shop||Elect. Department||67|
|BVP W/Shop||Mech. Department||92|
|DHD W/Shop||Mech. Department||224|
|PRTN W/Shop||Mech. Department||72|
|SBI Engg W/Shop||Engg. Department||60|
|SBI Signal W/Shop||S&T Department||25|
|HQ Office||Personnel Department||34|
Trade Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Seats|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||15|
|Ref. & AC Mechanic||147|
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.