Women Army Rally GD Bharti 2021
Post Date: 04/06/2021
Short Information: Soldier General Duty Vacancy For Women 2021. Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Recruitment Post For Soldier General Duty Only For women. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information Before Online.
- Online Start Date: 06/06/2021
- Online End Date: 20/07/2021
There Is No Application Fee
- Soldier GD : 17½-21 Years (01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004)
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
Soldier General Duty
- Qualification : Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Boards following grading system Minimum of D Grade (33-40) in each subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade
- Age Limit : 17.5 – 21
- DOB Rang – 01 Oct 2000 to 01 Apr 2004
- Height : 152 cm
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical Standard.
|Physical Fitness Test ( At Rally Site )||Remarks|
| (a) 1.6 Km Run|
(i) Upto 7 Min 30 Sec – Group -I
(ii) Upto 8 Min – Group –II
(b) Long Jump 10 Feet – Need to qualify
(c) High Jump 3 Feet – Need to qualify
|Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run|
in Hilly Terrain is as follows :-
(i) Between 5000 Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30
Secs to all timings.
(ii) Between 9000 Ft to 12000 Ft – Add
120 Secs to all timings.
Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune and Shillong.
Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 100 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 06 Jun 2021 to 20 Jul 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum, Pune and Shillong. Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts. Final location and date of the recruitment rally will be given on the admit card. Venues listed above may undergo a change
- Admit Card – Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph – Twenty copies of unattested passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. SIKH and SIKH (M&R) candidates photographs should be with Turban/ Patka.
- Education Certificates –
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e. Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc from recognised School / College / Board / University.
- Provisional / online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board / University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO / DEO.
- Domicile Certificate – Admit Card, Photograph, Character Certificate, NCC Certificate, Single Bank Account, PAN Card And Adhar Card
- Caste Certificate – Class/ Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.