ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022
Post Date: 04/08/2022
ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Rally 2022 : Indian Army has invites online application form for Agniveer Recruitment Rally for ARO Muzaffarpur at Chakkar Maidan for Eligible Candidates of Districts- West Champaran, East Champaran, Sitamari, Sheohar, Muzaffarpur, Madhubani, Darbhanga, and Samastipur. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Available Soon : No Fee
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer : Eligibility Details
Agniveer General Duty (All Arms) :
- Class 10th /Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system of D grade (33% – 40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
Agniveer Technical :
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Math’s and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject. OR
10+2 / Intermediate exam pass from any recognized State Education Board or Central Education Board to include NIOS and ITI course of minimum one year in required field with NSQF level 4 or above.
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper (Technical) :
- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject.
Securing 50% in English and Math’s / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
Agniveer Tradesman :
- Class 10th simple pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage, but should have scored 33% in each subject.
Agniveer Tradesmen 8th pass (All Arms):-
- Class 8th simple pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored in 33% in each subject.
ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer : PET & Physical Recruitment
|Minimum Physical Recruitment|
77 (+ 5 cm expansion)
Agniveer Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
Physical Fitness Test
1.6 Km Run
Beam (Pull ups)
Group I – Up till 5 Min 30 Sec
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
9 Feet Ditch:- Need to Qualify
Zig-Zag Balance:- Need to Qualify
ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer Rally Details
- Rally Date – 21 Nov to 04 Dec 2022
- Rally Venue – Chakkar Maidan, Muzaffarpur
- Eligible Candidates of Districts – West Champaran (Bettiah), East Champaran (Motihari), Sitamarhi, Sheohar, Muzaffarpur,Madhubani, Darbhanga, and Samastipur).
- Rally Admit Card Date – After 01 Nov 2022
ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer : Salary Structure
|Year||Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agni veer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by Go I|
|All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agni veer Corpus Fund after four years||Rs 5.02 Lakh||Rs 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs 11.71 Lakh as Package|
ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer : Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT)
- Written Exam
- Trade Test (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
ARO Muzaffarpur Indian Army Agniveer : Benefits
- Seva Nidhi Package : The corpus generated after four years of contribution will be paid to the exiting Agniveer.
- Agniveer’ Skill Certificate: At the end of engagement period, a detailed skill set certificate will be provided to the Agniveer, highlighting the skills and level of competency acquired by the personnel during their engagement period.
- Class 12th Certificate: Agniveer who have been enrolled after qualifying Class 10th, a certificate for 12th (equivalent) will be given on completion of their four years engagement period, based on skills attained. Detailed instructions shall be issued separately.
Important Link For Apply
Form Fill Up Process
Candidate Log In
|Full Notification||Click Here|
Check Zone Wise Rally Notification
Air Force Agniveer 2022 Bharti
Navy Agniveer 2022 Bharti
More Govt. Jobs
To Apply form PC/Laptop Step by Step Process
To Apply form Mobile Step by Step Process