GHC Computer Assistant Vacancy Online Forme 2021
Post Date: 04/04/2021
Short Information: GHC Computer Assistant Vacancy Online Forme 2021. The Gauhati High Court (GHC) Invited Online Application Forms For The Post Of Computer Assistant (Principal Seat/ Law Research Institute). Interested & Eligible Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Easily
- Online Start Date: 09/04/2021
- Online End Date: 26/04/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30/04/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- SC/ ST : Rs.150/-
- For All Others: Rs.300/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 26/04/2021
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Computer Assistant:- A Candidate must Degree from a recognized Possess a Bachelors University. He/she shall possess a diploma/certificate in computer operation The candidate must be well versed in execution of works such as data entry and DTP works, basic hardware maintenance including installation of various devices like printers, scanners etc., setting up and configuring LAN, Using utilities, application software, web designing and web based application software and Web based applications of computers.
- Proof of Residency:- A Candidate must Possess a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||Total Post|
|Computer Assistant (Principal Seat)||UR||16|
|Computer Assistant (Law Research Institute)||UR||01|
- Written Exa ination (Objective type Multipalchoices) for 120 marks of 2 Hour duration on OMR answer scripts testing the English Proficiency (20
marks), General Knowledge (2O marks), General Aptitude and Reasoning
(1O marks), Technical knowledge (50 marks) as well as knowledge of
Assamese language (20 marks).
The Assamese language segment will be of qualiffing nature and candidates
securing atleast 41o/o marks i.e. 8 out of 20 marks in the this segment shall
be treated as qualified to appear in the Interview/Viva -voce.
- Viva voce/Interuiew of 20 marks. Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates Stage for 1 post) will be called to appear in the interview from the stage 1.