Indian Navy MR October Batch 2021 Full Syllabus
Post Date: 06/07/2021
- Online Start Date: 19/07/2021
- Online End Date: 23/07/2021
- GEN/OBC:- Rs: 200/-
- SC/ST:- Rs: 0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
- Candidates Should Be Born Between 01 Apr 2001 to 31 March 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Indian Navy MR October Batch 2021 Exam Patten
- First Paper will be CBT (Computer Based Test) . There will be total 50 questions with 50 marks . Each question carrying 01 mark.
- Examination Duration will be 30 minutes.
- Examination Paper level is 10th standard.
- There will be 1/4 negative marking.
- The Question Paper will be Objective Type. and in Both language (Hindi & English).
- The question paper will be in two sections. Science & Mathematics and General knowledge.
Indian Navy MR October Batch 2021 Exam Syllabus
The question paper will be in two sections. Science & Mathematics and General knowledge.
Section A : Science & Mathematics
Heat, Temperature, metals and Nonmetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure. Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications. Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry .Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance.
Section B: General Awareness
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland,
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India,
Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbors, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition.
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments.
- Sports: Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- FT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and10 Push-ups.
- Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1750 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT.
- The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination).
- The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.