JPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Online Form 2022
Post Date: 11/01/2022
Short Information: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Medical Officer (Regular And Backlog) On Direct Recruitment Basis. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 11/01/2022
- Online End Date: 09/02/2022
- Last Date For Payment : 10/02/2022
- UR/ EWS/ EBC-I/ BC-II: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST of JH : Rs.150/-
- PWD: Rs.0/-
- Payment Mode: Online Mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net banking or Challan by SBI Collect etc.
Age as on 01/08/2021
- Minimum Age : 23 Year
- Maximum Age : 35 Year
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
JPSC Medical Officer : Qualification
Medical Officer :-
- M.B.B.S. from Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India and State Govt. And Should be registered with MCI or State Medical Council.
- At least One Year Internship from recognized Medical College Hospital.
JPSC Medical Officer : Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officer (Regular)||232|
|Medical Officer (Backlog)||02|