MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has invited online applications for MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023. There are total 227 posts in this recruitment and the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 22/09/2023 to 21/10/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 21th October 2023.
MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts of MP State Services|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|Salary/ Stipend||Post Wise|
|No. of Vacancies||227 vacancies|
|Apply Dates||22/09/2023 to 21/10/2023|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023: Apply Now
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: 3831 Posts Ally Now
- UKPSC RO and ARO Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
- Airforce Agniveer Vayu Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Apply Now
- How to Seed Adhar with Bank Account 2023: बैंक अकाउंट से आधार कार्ड कैसे सीड करायें?
About: MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023:
Online applications are invited by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission for a total of 227 posts of Various State Services Officer. The post is permanent and the total number of vacant posts received from the department (the number of posts can be increased / decreased) and the number of posts, qualification, vacancy detail, selection process are as follows: –
- Apply mode: Online
- Apply Start Date: 22/09/2023
- Apply Last Date: 21/10/2023
- Correction Last Date: 23/10/2023
- Pre Exam Date: 17/12/2023
- General/ Other State: Rs. 500/-
- MP Reserve Category: Rs. 250/-
- Portal Charge: Rs. 40/- (Extra for Everyone)
- Correction Charge: Rs. 50/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years For Uniformed Posts
- Maximum Age: 40 Years For Other Posts
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
MPSSC SSE Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total No. Vacancies|
|State Services Exam (SSE) 2023||70||22||55||36||44||227|
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|State Administrative Service Deputy District Magistrate||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||22|
|Additional Assistant Development||17|
|Development Block Officer||16|
|Excise Sub Inspector||03|
|Chief Municipal Officer||17|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
For All Posts:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in any stream from a recognize university in India.
The physical criteria for the uniformed posts of Home (Police) Department, Commercial Tax (Excise) Department, Jail Department and Transport Department are prescribed as follows:-
|Gender||Height||Chest (फूल कर)||Chest (बिना फुलाए)|
|Male||168 cm||84 cm||89 cm|
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Identity Card of Patna High Court or Courts Subordinate to this Court, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
Exam Centers District in MP:
Indore, Chindwara, Neemach, Morena, Seopur, Burhanpur, Ujjain, Jabalpur, Panna, Ratlam, Satna, Dindori, Umaria, Jhabua, Badwani, Rajgadh, Sagar, Anooppur, Katni, Tikamgarh, Balaghat, Raysen, Siwani, Alirajpur, Khandwa, Datia, Betul, Rewa, Sidhi, Singrauli, Khargaon, Damoh, Bhind, Vidisha, Sehore, Aagar Malva, Gwalior, Dwas, Bhopal, Sahdol, Harda, Niwadi, Guna, Dhar, Mandla, Sajapur, Hoshangabad, Chhatarpur, Narsinghpur, Mandsaur, Shivpuri & Ashok Nagar.
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official website of MPPSC i.e. https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of MPPSC SSE Recruitment 2023?
MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023 apply date is 22-09-2023 to 21-10-2023.
How many posts are available in MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023?
There are total 227 Posts in MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023?
Minimum age is 21 Years and Maximum age is 33 Years for Uniformed Posts and 40 Years for other posts.
What is the full form of MPPSC?
MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
When the official notification was released for MP State Services Posts Recruitment 2023?
Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 05/09/2023.