Indian Navy MR April Batch Online Form 2021
Post Date: 14/10/2021
Short Information: Indian Navy Has invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Matric Recruit (MR) April 2022 Batch On 300 Post. Interested Candidates In The Following Recruitment of Navy MR Oct 2022 Recruitment & Complete The Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online for Navy MR Oct 2022 Form.
- Online Start Date: 29/10/2021
- Online End Date: 02/11/2021
- GEN/OBC:- Rs: 0/-
- SC/ST:- Rs: 0/-.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2002 to 31 March 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Matric Recruitment (MR):- Candidate Should Pass Matriculation (10th) Examination from the Boards of School Education.
Who Can Apply ?
- 10th Pass
- All India
- Only Male
|Post Name||No. Of Seats|
|Matric Recruit (MR) Oct 2021 Batch||300|
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- FT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and10 Push-ups.
- Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate
- Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1750 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT.
- The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination).
- The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
- Training Period- 14600/- Per Month
- After Training – Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Chef:- They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Steward:- They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Hygienist:- They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.