NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form: National Testing Agency is conducting a test exam for NTA NEET UG 2024, Official Notification is released already and forms are invited through Online Mode Only.
That all candidates who are inserted in NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form and wants to apply the application form are advised to read all the details carefully before apply and submit application form tween 09/02/2024 to 09/03/2024.
NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form: Overview
|NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)
|Live Update/ Admission
|09/02/2024 to 09/03/2024
|Read this article
Also Read: Latest Updates
- BPSC Teacher Bharti 2024 Tre-3 : बिहार शिक्षक भर्ती का तीसरा फेज जारी, अभी आवेदन करें
- SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2024 and Application Status Active- Check Now
- Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2024 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts Notification for 4214 Posts- Apply Now
- DSSSB MTS Recruitment 2024: Notification for 567 Posts- Apply Now
- Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2024- Rally Schedule Notification Out
About- NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established by Ministry of Education, Government of India an independent/autonomous, self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization.
NTA is conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2024, Candidates can apply online form through the official website of NTA.
- Start Date for Apply Online: 09/02/2024
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09/03/2024
- NEET UG Exam Date: 05/05/2024
- NEET UG Result 2024: 14/06/2024
- General: Rs. 1700/-
- OBC/EWS: Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 1000/-
- Pay application fee through online mode.
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- Maximum Age: NA
- Age relaxation is applicable as per notification.
Education/ Eligibility Criteria
NEET UG Code 01:
- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., class 12 in 2024, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the time of first round of Counselling.
NEET UG Code 02:
- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to class 12 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
NEET UG Code 03:
- The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject.
NEET UG Code 04:
- The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Preprofessional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
NEET UG Code 05:
- The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and the candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course.
NEET UG Code 06:
- B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
NEET UG Code 07:
- Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
The Test pattern of NEET (UG) – 2024 comprises four Subjects. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions and Section B will have 15 Questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same.
The pattern for the NEET (UG) – 2024 Examination for admission in the Session 2024-25 is as follows:
|No. of MCQ
Important Documents for Form Filling
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to apply Online Form?
The candidates who want to apply in “NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- Application should be apply online through Official Recruitment Website of NTA i.e. https://exams.nta.ac.in/NEET/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Password on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group
|Online Apply Link
|More Govt. Jobs
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
Table of Contents
FAQ’s- NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form
What is the apply date of NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form?
NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form apply date is 09/02/2024 to 09/03/2024.
What is the Age Limit for NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form?
Age limit for NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form is Minimum 17 years and Maximum age is not applicable.
When the official notification was released for NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form?
NTA NIFT 2024 Admission Online Form 2024 official notification was released on 9th Feb, 2023.
Who is conducting the exam of NTA NEET UG 2024 Online Admission Form?
NTA NEET UG 2024 Admission Online Form 2024 Exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency.