OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), has released the recruitment nonfiction and invited online applications for OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. There are total 2712 vacancies the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 26/10/2023 to 20/11/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 20 November 2023.
OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of Vacancies||2712 Vacancies|
|Salary/ Grade Pay||Post Wise|
|Apply Dates||26/10/2023 to 20/11/2023|
|join Telegram||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023- Apply Now
- RSPCB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for JEE, JSO – Apply Now
- SSB Constable GD Sports Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Now
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 in Sports Quota – Apply Now
- AAICLAS Assistant Security Recruitment 2023 Notification- Apply Now
About: OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023:
Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Livestock Inspector, Forester and Forest Guard in various Establishments under different Departments of Government of Odisha.
The District-wise/Territorial Circle-wise/Division-wise total vacancy for each post to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates is indicated at Annexure -I, II and III.
- Apply mode: Online
- Registration Start Date: 26/10/2023
- Registration Last Date: 20/11/2023
- For Submit Last Date: 25/11/2023
- Application fee is exempted for all categories of candidates.
Maximum Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
OSSC Forest Guard Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have passed High School Certificate Examination (10+) from recognized Board or Institution.
- The candidate must have passed +2 Science from recognized university, Institution or Board as the case may be with knowledge in basic Computer skills.
- The candidate must have passed the +2 Vocational Courses in the field of Animal Husbandry or Dairy or Poultry or Meat or Animal Production or +2 Science from a recognised Educational Institution or Board or Council or University and the Gomitra candidates must have passed +2 Science or + 2 Vocational Courses in the allied Animal Husbandry activities with satisfactory performance in Artificial Insemination(A.I.) activities for three years under National Project for Cattle and Buffalo Breeding(NPCBB).
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- Forest Guard:
- Pay Scale Rs.19900, Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell-1
- Pay Scale Rs.25500, Pay Matrix Level-7, Cell-1
- Livestock Inspector:
- Pay Scale Rs.21700, Pay Matrix Level-5, Cell-1
OSSC Selection Process:
The selection candidates in OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 will be complete through these following steps-
- Written Test
- Physical Standerd Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Merit List
- Document Verification
There shall be a written test of 150 marks (MCQ type in OMR System) in one paper as details below-
- Paper: One Paper Exam
- Duration: 2 Hour 30 Minutes
|No. of Qs.||Max. Marks|
Physical Standard Test (PST):
For Forest Guard/ Forester:
|Male||UR/ SEB/ SC||168 cm||81-86 cm|
|Male||ST||158 cm||81-86 cm|
|Female||UR/ SEBC/ ST/ ST||153 cm||–|
For Livestock Inspector:
|Male||UR/ SEB||5 Foot 2 Inch||Unexpended 30 Inch|
|Male||SC/ ST||5 Foot||Unexpended 30 Inch|
|Female||All Category||5 Foot||–|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Post Name||Gender||Test Name||Remarks/ Qualifying Distance/ Time|
|Livestock Inspector||Male/ Female||Cycling||The Candidate must have knowledge of Cycling|
|Forest Guard/ Forester||Male||Walking||25 kms in 4 Hour|
|Forest Guard/ Forester||Walking||16 kms. in 4 hours||16 kms in 4 Hour|
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official Recruitment Website of OSSC i.e. https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 apply date is 26/10/2023 to 20/11/2023.
How many vacancies are available in OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
There are total 2712 vacancies in OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
Age Limit for OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 is Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 38 Years. Age relaxation application as per notification.
What is the full form of OSSC?
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
When the official notification was released for OOSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
OSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 20/10/2023.