RSPCB Recruitment 2023: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB), has released the recruitment nonfiction and invited online applications for RSPCB Recruitment 2023. There are total 114 vacancies the application forms will be accepted through online mode between 18/10/2023 to 17/11/2023.
Those candidates who are inserted in RSPCB Recruitment 2023 are advised to read all the details carefully and apply application form through online mode before 17 November 2023.
RSPCB Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||RSPCB Recruitment 2023|
|Department||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of Vacancies||114 Vacancies|
|Salary/ Grade Pay||Post Wise|
|Apply Dates||18/10/2023 to 17/11/2023|
|join Telegram||Click Here|
|Detail Information||Read this article|
- Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2023- Apply Now
- SSB Constable GD Sports Recruitment 2023 Notification – Apply Now
- CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2023 in Sports Quota – Apply Now
- AAICLAS Assistant Security Recruitment 2023 Notification- Apply Now
- CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – Apply Now
About: RSPCB Recruitment 2023:
Online applications are invited for recruitment to the vacant posts of direct recruitment under Schedule-1 of Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board Employees Service Rules and Regulations, 1993 and the rules as amended from time to time. The Board may increase/decrease the number of posts, for which no separate notice/corrigendum will be issued.
The calculation of reserved posts has been done as per rules. The Board will have the right to make amendments in case of errors due to human error. The details of the number of posts, Eligibility, Selection Process and Other Details are Given Below.
- Apply mode: Online
- Registration Start Date: 18/10/2023
- Registration Last Date: 17/11/2023
- Exam Date: 15/11/2023 to 31/12/2023
- There is No Application fee for any categories of candidates.
Maximum Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
RSPCB Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Law Officer-II (LO-II)||2|
|Jr. Scientific Officer (JSO)||59|
|Jr. Environmental Engineer (JEE)||53|
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a Law graduate from a University established by law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency degree.
Junior Scientific Officer:-
- First Class M.Sc./M.S. in any branch of Chemistry/Soil Science/Environmental Science/Microbiology after B.Sc./B.S. in any discipline of Science from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign Qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Junior Environmental Engineer:-
- M.Tech./M.E. degree in Environmental Engineering after B.Tech./B.E. degree in Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Civil/ Mining/Environmental/Textile Engineering from a University established by Law in India or Foreign Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto or a First Class B.Tech./B.E. Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering from a University established by Law in India or a Foreign Qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- According to the Seventh Pay Commission paid by the State Government, the pay scale of Law Officer-II is fixed at pay matrix level-12, the pay scale of Junior Scientific Officer is fixed at matrix level-12 and the pay scale of Junior Environmental Engineer is fixed at matrix level-10.
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
Candidates will be selected through competitive examination. This exam is only Will be organized online.
- Examination Scheme:-
- There will be one paper consisting of two parts having multiple choice type questions.
- There will be total 75 numbers of questions of 3 marks each. The question paper will be in Hindi and English (Bilingual).
|Subject||No. of Question||Time||Total|
|Part – A||60||90 Min||225|
|Part – B||15|
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “RSPCB Recruitment 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First go to the official Recruitment Website of IBBPC Online i.e. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/
- Now Click on New Registration button and get registered with correct details
- After registered you will get registration ID and Pass on registered Mobile no. and Email ID
- Now login with User ID and Password and fill application form.
- Then upload the required Important documents.
- Pay Application fee if required.
- Now submit your application and take a print out.
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of RSPCB Recruitment 2023?
RSPCB Recruitment 2023 apply date is 18/10/2023 to 17/11/2023.
How many vacancies are available in RSPCB Recruitment 2023?
There are total 114 vacancies in RSPCB Recruitment 2023.
What is the Age Limit for RSPCB Recruitment 2023?
Age Limit for RSPCB Recruitment 2023 is Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years. Age relaxation application as per notification.
What is the full form of RSPCB?
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB)
When the official notification was released for RSPCB Recruitment 2023?
RSPCB Recruitment 2023 official notification was released on 05/10/2023.