Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy Online Form 2021
Post Date: 14/03/2021
Short Information: Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy Online Form 2021. Odisha Public Servise Commission (OPSC) Invited Online Application Forms For The Post Of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Under Science Stream In Group B of State Service For Higher Secondary School. Interested and Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information Before Online.
- Online Registration Start Date: 24/03/2021
- Online Registration End Date: 23/04/2021
- Application Submit End Date: 30/04/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- General/ OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PWD of Odisha : RS. 300/-
- Pay Application Fee Through Online mode.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Diploma Or Degree In Computer Application Is Desirable Qualification Subject To Production Of Certificate In Support Of Above Qualification Obtained From A Recognized University Or College Or Intuition.
|SI. No.||Name of the Post||No. Of Post|
|1..||Physics||22 (6 -W)|
|2.||Chemistry||23 (7 -W)|
|3.||Zoology||14 (4- W)|
|4.||Botany||11 (4 – W)|
|5.||Mathematics||21 (7 – W)|
|6.||Odia||27 (9 – W)|
|7.||English||21 (6 – W)|
|Total||139 (43 – W)|
- The Written exam will be held at Cuttack. It May Also Be Held At Bhubaneshwar/ Balasore/ Berhampur/ Sambalpur Depending On The No. Of Candidates From The respective Zones.
- The Candidates Are To Mention Their Choice Of Examination Zone At Appropriate Place In The Online Application.
The Selection Of The Candidates For Recruitment To The Post Will Be Made On The Basis Of Written Examination And Viva Voce Test.
Online applications are invited from the prospective candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Website of the Commission (http://opsc.gov.in).The link for registration/ re-registration and payment of examination fee shall be available from 23.03.2021 to 23.04.2021 (Note: 30.04.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application.) for recruitment to 139 (One hundred thirty-nine ) posts of Post Graduate Teachers in Group-B State Service under different Streams as mentioned below under ST & SC Development Department in the pay band of Rs.44,900/- in Level-10 of Cell-1 under ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time. The posts are temporary and likely to be made permanent.
- Place of Examination:- Cuttack
- pay Scale/ Salary:- Rs.44,900/-
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts shall be made on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
- Written Exam Syllabus:- The written examination will consist of General English, Computer Aptitude, Pedagogy, General Knowledge and the subject concerned for which the vacancies have been advertised.