SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Recruitment 2023: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released the Official Notification for Recruitment of Operator cum Technician & Attendant cum Technician Vacancy. And invited online applications. If any candidate are interested in the vacancy & full fill all the eligibility criteria should read the Notification & Apply For this Job
If you are waiting for the SAIL Recruitment 2023 then, Now you can apply online form for Operator cum Technician & Attendent cum Technician. Form Filling Process will be start from 20/11/2023 through online mode.
SAIL Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Article Name||SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023|
|Department||(SAIL) Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Opetator cum Technician & Attendant cum Technician|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Lates Job|
|No. of seats||110 Vacancies|
|Apply Dates||20/11/2023 to 16/12/2023|
An official notification regarding this Recruitment has been released by SAIL. This a big opportunity for that all candidates who are eligible for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023 form and wants to apply.
- SBI Clerk Junior Associate Online Form 2023 | SBI में 8773 पदों पर शानदार भर्ती
- NIT Patna Recruitment 2023 Notification for Non Teaching Posts- Apply Now
- RRC ECR Apprentice Online Form 2023: रेलवे में 1832 Apprentices पदों पर भर्ती- Apply Now
- SGPGI Non Teaching Recruitment 2023- Apply Now
- AISSEE Sainik School Admission Form 2024 Notification for 3666 Posts
About: SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023:
Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) – a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise and the leading steel-making company in India, invites applications from eligible candidates for the following posts for its Plant at Rourkela and Mines at (i) Bolani Ore Mines (BOM) (ii) Barsuan Iron Mines (BIM) & (iii) Kalta Iron Mines (KIM) under Odisha Group of Mines (OGoM).
- Apply Start Date: 20/11/2023
- Apply Last Date: 16/12/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 16/12/2023
Age Limit as on 16/12/2023
- Calculate Your Age: Click Here
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant: Vacancy Details
Education Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
|Operator cum Technician||10th Pass with Diploma (Relevant Disciplines)||30|
|Attendant-cum-Technician||10th Pass with ITI||80|
Salary/ Pay Scale:
|Post||Scale of pay|
|Operator-cum-Technician||Rs.26600/- to 38920/-|
|Attendent-cum-Technician||Rs.25070/- to 35070/-|
SAIL Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) in Hindi/English on the scheduleddate. The CBT will consist of 100 Objective type questions in 2 segments i.e 50 on technical knowledge & 50 onGeneral Awareness.
- The duration of the CBT would be 90 minutes. The minimum qualifying marks in the CBT will be determined based
- on 50 percentile score for unreserved/EWS posts & 40 percentile score for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/PWDposts. The qualifying marks will be calculated separately for each post/discipline.
- Candidates, who qualify in the CBT for the above posts will be shortlisted for skill test / trade test in order of merit, at the ratio of 1:3 for each post/discipline/trade. If the cut-off marks so arrived are obtained by more than onecandidate, all of them will be called for skill test / trade test.
- Skill Test / Trade Test will only be of qualifying in nature. For final selection, weightage of marks of the CBT will be100%. Keeping in view the reservation criteria, offer letter will be issued to the candidate having higher marks inthe CBT. In case, there is a tie in the cut-off marks, the candidate with higher marks in the eligibility qualificationwill be selected
- Candidates will be allowed for CBT/Skill Test/Trade Test on production of call letter / admit card, one Govt approvedphoto identity proof and after undergoing Biometric authentication at venue.
Important Documents List:
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature
- Educational Qualification
- Valid Identity Proof
- Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Caste/ Non Creamy Layer/ EWS Certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of Disability, if applicable
- Identity Card of Patna High Court or Courts Subordinate to this Court, if applicable
- Other relevant documents, if you have any
How to Apply Online?
The candidates who want to apply in “SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy 2023” are advised to follow the steps for complete the application form correctly.
- First of all go to the official site of Sail Official Website or Click on Apply link given below.
- Now Read all instructions in Notification.
- Click on Registration Link and complete your registration.
- After registration click on Login button and get login using Registration No. and Password.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload all required documents.
- Pay Application/ Examination fee if required.
- Now submit your application form and take a print out of application form.
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the apply date of SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023?
SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023 apply date is 20/11/2023 to 16/12/2023.
How many posts are available in SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023?
There are total 110 posts are available in SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment.
What is the Age Limit for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023?
Maximum Age: 18 Years and Maximum Age: 28 Years.
When the official notification was released for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023?
Official Notification for SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant Vacancy Recruitment 2023 is released on 17/11/2023.