Assam SAD Computer Operator 2021 Online Form
Post Date: 07.02.2021
Short Information: Government of Assam invites to Online Application For the the Post of Computer Operator In SECRETARIAT ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT(SAD) . Interested candidate read full notification before apply online Form.
Assam SAD Computer Operator Online Recruitment 2021
Assam SAD Computer Operator Online Form 2021
Application Start: 04.02.2021
Last Date for Apply Online: 20.02.2021
- Not Specified
- Age as on 01.01.021
- Minimum Age : 18 yr
- Maximum Age: 40 yr
- For Age Relaxation Visit Full Notification.
Assam SAD Computer Operator 2021 Eligibility
Computer Operator : .
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- The candidates must also possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|English Language Computer Operator||68|
|Assamese Language Computer Operator||18|
Assam SAD Computer Operator Category Wise Post Details
- Post Name: Computer Operator
ST(P) = 7
ST(H) = 4
SC = 6
OBC/MOBC = 34
Unreserved = 25
PWD = 4
Reservation for Women = 30% (in all categories)
Reservation for Ex-Servicemen= 2% (in all categories)
- Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an
objective type written test to be held in the notified centers on a date to be notified later on. The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets.
- 1. General English= 40
2. Computer Theory= 40
3. General Awareness= 20
Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Phase-II : Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The short listed candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
- The Scale of Pay of PB 14000-60500 + Grade Pay 6200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.