Delhi Lockdown 2021 E Pass Online Kaise Kare
Post Date: 20/04/2021
Short Description : Delhi Lockdown E Pass Online Apply 2021. Due to spreading Covid-19, Delhi government has decided to lock-down for a week. This is happening due to maximum cases reported of Covid-19. In this situation how to apply for Lockdown E Pass for traveling Delhi in Critical condition.
Some of person wants to go to Delhi for flight, or any urgent resign than how they will go. For this condition there is Lockdown E Pass System. You have to apply for this and after apply you will get Travelling E Pass.
Delhi Lockdown E Pass Online Apply 2021
Govt Of Delhi
What is travelling E Pass in Cerfew ?
Travelling E Pass is system which need to travel in Lockdown in urgent situation. If you want to travel Delhi in urgent situation than you should have travel E Pass to enter in Delhi. First you have to apply for travel E Pass than after Delhi government will verify your application, once application approve you can travel.
Required Document for Applying Travel E Pass
- Your Personal Details
- One ID Proof: (maximum file size: 4MB) Both sides of Government issued ID / Aadhar card
- Letter from your employer/ owner of the firm / outlet / establishment that your firm / outlet / establishment is associated in providing above specified essential services/commodities AND
That the services of you as employee, are essentially required in the smooth delivery/providing of above referred services during the curfew.
(maximum file size: 4MB)
- Mobile No
How to apply for Traveling E Pass
- Visit: epass.jantasamvad.org
- Choose Your Language of application.
- Now, Choose ‘e-pass for travel during curfew’ and click on Submit.
- Fill all detail which is required.
- Upload one Valid Govt Id proof/ Adhar Card
- Click on “Submit” Button.
- Once your application proved by Delhi Govt you will receive a sms
- Download E Pass or Can take a print out
Travelling ePass NOT required for
- Pregnant women
They need only for travelling is ” Doctor’s prescription/medical papers / On production of valid I card patients for getting medical/health services along with attendant.”
- All private medical personnel such as doctors, nursing staff, paramedical, etc. and other hospital services (such as hospitals, diagnostic centres, clinics, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies, medical oxygen suppliers and other medical & health services including incidental services/activities such as supply of medical instruments & consumables, sanitation, security etc.). For traveling these type person only they need their Valid ID.
- Person coming from/going to Airports/Railway stations/ISBTs allowed to travel. For travelling these kind of person they need only Valid ticket.
- Persons/students to appear in examination–On production of valid Admit card.
- Examination staff deployed for exam duties —On production of valid I card.
- All Judicial officers / officials / staff members of all courts of Delhi (Hon’ble Supreme Court of India / Hon’ble High Court of Delhi / District Courts / Tribunals).–On production of valid I card / Service ID Card / Photo Entry Passes / Permission Letters issued by the court administration.
- Officers/officials related to functioning of offices of Diplomats of various countries as well as persons holding any constitutional post.–On production of valid I card.
- Electronic and Print Media.–On production of valid I card
- Officers / officials of Government of India, its Autonomous/Subordinate offices and PSUs, as per the restrictions imposed by Government of India.- On production of valid I card.
- Officers/officials of GNCT of Delhi/Autonomous Bodies/Corporations involved in emergency services such as
- Health and Family Welfare and all related medical establishments,
- Police, Prisons, Home Guards, Civil Defence, Fire and emergency services
- District Administration, Pay & Account Office, GAD
- Electricity, Water and Sanitation,
- Public Transport (Air/Railways/Delhi Metro/Buses) including all incidental services/activities essential for smooth functioning of all modes of public transport (such as handling of cargo, ticketing, air freight station, CFS, ICD etc.).
- Disaster Management and related services,
- NIC, NCC and Municipal services, and all other essential services.
Who can apply for Travel E Pass
e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services, but do not have a valid(/Government) ID.
This form is being launched only for such people.
Others kindly DO NOT submit this form.
Stay Home – Stay Safe!