Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 - Official Notice & Apply Link
Post Date: 02/12/2022
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23: Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has invited online application form for the recruitment of various posts. Interested and Eligible candidates are advised to read the full information before apply online.
- Start Date for submission of Online Form: 02/12/2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Form: 02/01/2023
- Last Date to Receive Offline Form: 09/01/2023
- Written Exam Date: 28/02/2023
- Result Declaration: 03/03/2023
- Interview Date: 06-10 March 2023
- Medical Examination: 16-28 March 2023
- Joining Date: 02/05/2023
No Any Online Fee
- Candidates born on or before 02 May 2009 shall be eligible for applying apprenticeship training batch 2023-24.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice : Eligibility Details
- SSC / Matric / Std X Pass with 50% Marks. and
- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) Pass with 65% Marks.
- Remarks: Candidates passed during Covid-19 pandemic having certificates without marks/ grade points/ pass percentage shall also be eligible for appearing written examination subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria.
- Physical Standards: Height minimum – 137 cm, Weight minimum – 25.4 Kg
Naval Dockyard Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Post||ITI Trades|
|Electronics Mechanic||36||Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.)|
|Sheet Metal Worker||33||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||23||Mechanic (Diesel)|
|R & A/C Mechanic||15||R & A/C Mechanic|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||15||Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Painter (General)||12||Painter (General)|
|Instrument Mechanic||10||Instrument Mechanic|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10||MMTM & Millwright Maintenance Mechanic|
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam : Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for issue of call letters will be undertaken based on marks secured in
- SSC/ Matriculation/ Class 10 exam and ITI marks, in a ratio of 70:30 and a merit list will be drawn up.
- Call letters for appearing in written examination will be sent to the shortlisted applicants in the ratio of 1:5 against existing vacancies in each trade and category to maintain reservation quota as per existing guidelines.
- Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks.
- Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
- Interview is based on the technical skills of the candidates in respective trade.
- Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
- The schedule of written examination and interview is as follows:
Date of Interview
Medical Exam Date
06 March 2023
16-28 March 2023
07 March 2023
Welder (Gas & Electric)
Sheet Metal Worker
09 March 2023
R & AC Mechanic
10 March 2023
How to Apply : Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment
- The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in web portal under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
- Before starting the process of profile registration, candidate must ensure that name and date of birth in Aadhar card must be matching with SSC Certificate.
- Post completion of registration Process, open candidate profile, download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this advertisement.
- Two original hall tickets (duly filled by candidate) with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval
- Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS (V) by 09 Jan 2023.
- Both on-line (profile registration at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination.