Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23 - Official Notice & Apply Link
Post Date: 02/12/2022
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23: Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has invited online application form for the recruitment of various posts. Interested and Eligible candidates are advised to read the full information before apply online.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment 2022-23
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam
- Start Date for submission of Online Form: 02/12/2022
- Last Date for submission of Online Form: 02/01/2023
- Last Date to Receive Offline Form: 09/01/2023
- Written Exam Date: 28/02/2023
- Result Declaration: 03/03/2023
- Interview Date: 06-10 March 2023
- Medical Examination: 16-28 March 2023
- Joining Date: 02/05/2023
No Any Online Fee
- Candidates born on or before 02 May 2009 shall be eligible for applying apprenticeship training batch 2023-24.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice : Eligibility Details
- SSC / Matric / Std X Pass with 50% Marks. and
- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) Pass with 65% Marks.
- Remarks: Candidates passed during Covid-19 pandemic having certificates without marks/ grade points/ pass percentage shall also be eligible for appearing written examination subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria.
- Physical Standards: Height minimum – 137 cm, Weight minimum – 25.4 Kg
Naval Dockyard Apprentice : Vacancy Details
|Trade Name||No. of Post||ITI Trades|
|Electronics Mechanic||36||Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic (Radio & T.V.)|
|Sheet Metal Worker||33||Sheet Metal Worker|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||23||Mechanic (Diesel)|
|R & A/C Mechanic||15||R & A/C Mechanic|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||15||Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|Painter (General)||12||Painter (General)|
|Instrument Mechanic||10||Instrument Mechanic|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10||MMTM & Millwright Maintenance Mechanic|
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam : Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for issue of call letters will be undertaken based on marks secured in
- SSC/ Matriculation/ Class 10 exam and ITI marks, in a ratio of 70:30 and a merit list will be drawn up.
- Call letters for appearing in written examination will be sent to the shortlisted applicants in the ratio of 1:5 against existing vacancies in each trade and category to maintain reservation quota as per existing guidelines.
- Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks.
- Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
- Interview is based on the technical skills of the candidates in respective trade.
- Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
- The schedule of written examination and interview is as follows:
Date of Interview
Medical Exam Date
06 March 2023
16-28 March 2023
07 March 2023
Welder (Gas & Electric)
Sheet Metal Worker
09 March 2023
R & AC Mechanic
10 March 2023
How to Apply : Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Recruitment
- The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in web portal under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS).
- Before starting the process of profile registration, candidate must ensure that name and date of birth in Aadhar card must be matching with SSC Certificate.
- Post completion of registration Process, open candidate profile, download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this advertisement.
- Two original hall tickets (duly filled by candidate) with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval
- Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS (V) by 09 Jan 2023.
- Both on-line (profile registration at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination.
Important Link For Apply
Step by Step Process
More Govt. Jobs
10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
|Join Telegram For New Updates|