PTET Online Form 2022
Post Date: 26/02/2022
Short Information: Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur Has Released a Notification for the Pre Teacher Education Test PTET 2022 & BA B.Ed & BSC B.Ed. 4 Years Course 2022-23. Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 01/03/2022
- Online End Date: 31/03/2022
- UR/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST / PH : Rs.500/-
- Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
PTET : Eligibility Details
- BA B.Ed & BSC B.Ed. (4 Years Course) : Candidates must be passed or appearing in the last year of 10+2 (Sr. Secondary) Exam with 50% (OBC-NC/ MBC-NC/ SC/ ST/ PWD 45%) Marks eligible for this exam.
- B.Ed. (2 Years Course) : Candidates must be passed or appearing in last year of any UG/PG Degree with 50% (OBC-NC/ MBC-NC/ SC/ ST/ PWD 45%) Marks eligible for this exam.
Important Note For Students
- After counseling registration last date, the candidates who qualify will be ineligible for admission in this session.
- Therefore it should be known that the minimum qualification should be received by the counseling registration last date.
PTET : Selection Process
- All questions in Question-Paper shall be objective type multiple choice questions.
- The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except in Language proficiency Section.
- The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600.
- No Negative Marking in PTET 2022 Exam.
- The PTET Examination will consist of one question paper containing following four Sections:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness. And
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
PTET : Syllabus Details
Mental ability : (Section A)
- Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test following abilities: (i) Reasoning (ii) Imagination (iii) Judgement & Decision Making (iv) Creative Thinking (v) Generalization (vi) Drawing inferences etc.
Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test: (Section B)
- Section shall consist 50 questions mainly in the following areas: (i) Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) interpersonal Relations. (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be the test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 1 and 0.
General awareness: (Section C)
- Section shall consist 50 objective type multiple choice questions mainly in the following areas: (i) Current affairs (national & International), (ii) (Indian History & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources. (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc
Language Proficiency (English or Hindi): (Section D)
- Section shall consists 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.
PTET : How To Apply ?
- Interested students may follow the below steps to apply online for PTET 2022 Exam @ ptetraj2022.com or ptetraj2022.org
- Initially go to the Official website @ ptetraj2021.com or ptetraj2021.org
- Here find the link of PTET 2022 Online Form.
- If found click it and fill your basic details carefully.
- After filling details upload images and deposit application fees.
- Finally, take a print of the PTET Application Form for further reference
Important Link For Apply
Step by Step Process
More Govt. Jobs
10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
Join Telegram For New Updates