SSC CHSL Admit Card and Application Status 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification for SSC CHSL Admit Card and Application Status 2023. SSC CHSL Admit Card and SSC CHSL Application Status 2023 online checking and downloading process is started. If any candidate who is want to download and check application status of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023. Then we have to read this article.
Region wise Application Status and Admit Card link is given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification Detail:
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of CHSL 2023 for LDC, DEO, Postal Assistant Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023, SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2023 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC CHSL 2023
- Start Date for Apply Online: 09/05/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/06/2023
- Payment Last Date: 10/06/2023
- Correction Date: 14-15 June, 2023
- Exam Date: 02-17 Aug, 2023
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the official rules.
Vacancy Details for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Total Posts|
Eligibility Details for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
- LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of C&AG:
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications.
Selection Process for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper
- (Tier-II) and Skill Test / Typing Test (Tier-III).
- The Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi Language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
Tier- 1 (Computer Based Examination)
|Subject||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
Tier- 2 (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in „Pen and Paper‟ Mode.
- The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter / Application of approximately 150 – 200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
- Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
Tier- 3 (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Speed of 8000 KDPH on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 minutes.
- Printed matter in English containing about 2000 – 2200 key-depressions.
For the post of DEO Grade-A in the Office of the C&AG :
- The ‘speed of 15000 KDPH on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 minutes.
- Printed matter in English containing about 3700 – 4000 key depressions.
Typing Test for LDC / JSA and Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
- The medium of Typing Test will be Hindi or English.
- The candidates will have to opt for the medium of Typing Test (i.e. either Hindi or English) in the online Application Form.
- English medium should have typing speed of 35 WPM and for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 WPM.
Complete Syllabus for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis–spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- It would include questions of both verbal and non– verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics.
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2𝜃 + Cos2𝜃=1 etc.,
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar–diagram, Pie–chart.
How to Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
- The form filling process for SSC CHSL 2023 will be start from 09th May, 2023.
- Applications will be accepted through Online Mode only.
- Application have to register them self on SSC official website.
- after registration applicants will het a registration no. and password.
- Now, login with Registration No. and Password.
- now complete our form and take a final print out.
- Last date for apply online form is 08th June, 2023.
Region wise Application Status and Admit Card link:
|Region Name||State Name||Application Status||Admit Card|
|North Region (NR)||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||Click Here||Click Here|
|Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Click Here||Click Here|
|Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Click Here||Click Here|
|Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||Click Here||Click Here|
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||Click Here||Click Here|
|KKR Region||Karnataka, Kerla||Click Here||Click Here|
|MP Sub-Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Click Here||Click Here|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||Click Here||Click Here|
|How to Apply Video||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ- SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023:
What is the full form of SSC?
SSC full form is Staff Selection Commission.
What is the full form of CHSL?
CHSL full form is Combined Higher Secondary Level.
What is the full form of SSC CHSL?
SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level.
What is the apply date for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
The apply date for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 is 09th May, 2023 to 08th June, 2023.
When SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Notification issue on Official Website?
SSC CHSL Official Notification 2023 issue on 09/05/2023.
What is the application fee for SSC CHSL?
SSC CHSL Application fee is Rs. 100/- for UR/ OBC/ EWS and for other candidates there is No Application fee.
What is the age limit for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
Age limit for SSC CHSL is 18 to 27 Years.