NTA CMAT Online Form 2022
Post Date: 18/02/2022
Short Information: National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of NTA CMAT Online Form 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date : 16/02/2022
- Online Last Date : 17/03/2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18/03/2022
- Form Correction Date : 19-21 March 2022
- UR (Male) : Rs.2000/-
- For Others : Rs.1000/-
- Pay Fee Through Online/ Offline.
- No Age Limit For Appearing in the CMAT-2022
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
NTA CMAT : Eligibility Details
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2022-23, can also apply for CMAT-2022.
NTA CMAT : Selection Process
- Time Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Medium of Question Paper: English Only
- Type of Exam: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Type of Questions No. of MCQ Max Marks Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation 20 80 Logical Reasoning 20 80 Language Comprehension 20 80 General Awareness 20 80 Innovation & Entrepreneurship 20 80 TOTAL 100 400