NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Online Form 2021
Post Date: 03/01/2021
Short Information: NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Online Form 2021.National Testing Agency are invited online form for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) Admission 2021.The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to management programmers in the country This Test facilitates AICTE affiliated/ Participating Institutions to select suitable Graduate candidates for admission to the Management Courses in such Institutions application process, how to apply, required documents for online form fill up, exam pattern ,Result. Before apply Online read the Full Notification.
- Online Start Date: 23/12/2020
- Online End Date: 22/01/2021
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 23/01/2021
- Correction Application Form Date : 25-30/01/2021
- CBT Exam Date: 22-27/02/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR Male: Rs.2000/-
- UR Female: Rs.1000/-
- OBC/EWS/SC/ST/PH: Rs.1000/-
- Pay Fee Though Online SBI/HDFC Bank ,Net Banking ,Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Wallet Online Mode.
- No Age Limit Restriction for Appearing in GPAT Examination 2021.
- Passed/Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Note: B.Tech Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology Candidate are Not Eligible.
- Uttar Pradesh : Agra, Allahabad (PrayagRaj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut and Varanasi.
- Bihar: Bhagalpur, Darbanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur and Patna.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR
- Madhya Pradesh :Bhopal, Gwalior, Saggar, Indore & Jabalpur.
- Rajasthan : Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, and Udaipur.
- Other States: Assam,Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh,Chhattisgarh,Goa,Gujarat, Haryana ,Himachal Pradesh ,Jammu &Kashmir ,Jharkhand ,Karnataka ,Mahareashtra ,Odisha, Punjab, Tamil Naidu , Telangana, Tripura,West Bengal For District Wise Details Notifications.
- Matric/Intermediate Mark sheet
- Email Id For OTP Verification
- Mobile No
- Aadhar Card
- Half Recent Photo
- Signature Of Candidate