Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Short Details
Post Date: 18/04/2021
Short Information: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the authority that will conduct the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 examination. The aim of this exam is to select the candidates for admission to various diploma courses in the field of para medical-dental, engineering, part-time engineering, etc. The admissions are granted in numerous polytechnic colleges in the state of Bihar. Candidates looking for admission through this exam should ensure that they are eligible because the eligibility criteria are different for various courses. All the important details related to the Bihar Polytechnic Admission 2021 are provided in this post.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date
Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Application Form, Eligibility
Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination Board 2021
Bihar BCECEB (DCECE) (PE) Online Choice Filling/Counselling 2021
- Application Online Starts From : 4th week of April 2021
- Application Online Last Date: 3rd week of May 2021
- Fee Payment Last Date : 3rd week of May 2021
- Application Form Correction Date : 1st to 2nd week of June 2021
- Admit Card Download Date : Notify Soon
- Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Exam : Notify Soon
- For (I)Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.750 /-
SC/ ST/ PH : Rs.480 /-
For(II) Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.850 /-
SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs.530 /-
- For III Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.950 /-
SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs.630 /-
For IV Syllabus Group Candidate
GEN/ BC/ EBC : Rs.1150 /-
SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs.730 /-
- Pay The Examination Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Or Offline Challan
PE : No Limition
PPE : 19 Years on (01-07-2021)
PMD : 15 Years to 30 Years
PM : 17 Yrs on (31-12-2021)
( For Age Relaxation Read Carefully Notification )
Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Main Highlights
- The candidates who will get selected for admission need to undergo a medical fitness test. The charges of the medical fitness test must also be borne by the candidates.
- Please note that the examination for Bihar Polytechnic 2021 admission is expected to be held in around 39 exam centers across the state of Bihar.
- The examination center once allotted cannot be changed in any condition.
- The reservation policy is applicable to both government and non-government colleges.
- Polytechnic Engineer (PE):- The Candidates must be pass 10th (Matriculation) Pass OR Appeared.
- Para Medical Dental (PMD):- The candidate must be pass 10th Pass Or Appear From Recognized Board.
Part Time Polytechnic Engineer (PPE):- 10th (Matriculation) Pass With 2 Years ITI.
- Para Medical Dental (PMD) :- 10th (Matriculation) Pass Or Appear From Recognized Board.
- Para Medical (PM):- Qualification for Diploma in Pharmacy is 12th pass with physics, chemistry, english, maths/ biology subjects. Qualification for GNM course are required to pass the 12th exam in physics, chemistry & biology subjects.The Candidate Must be pass Matric(10th) From any recognized School Examination Board /Institute.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Document For Verification
- Passing certificate & marksheet
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Income certificate
- Permanent residence of Bihar certificate
- ID proof
Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Apply Process
- Visit official website (Link will be given above)
- Click on the given link as, “Apply for DCECE(PE/ PPE/ PM/PMD- 2020”
- Fill details as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
- Apply for the course as per your preference.
- Fill details as qualification, address, and other asked details.
- Now click on, “Sign-up” option.
- Login using given login ID & password.
- Go through all the details for verification.
- After verification, click on “Save & Continue” button.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam)
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Duration of exam: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Number of Questions: 90
- Maximum Marks: 450