SSC Constable GD Online Form 2021
Post Date: 24/03/2021
Short Information: SSC Constable GD Online Form 2021. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has Invited Online Application Forms for the Post of Constable GD Approx. 50000 Sheets. Interested & Eligible Candidates are advised to Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for SSC GD.
- Online Start Date: Postponed
- Online End Date: Notify Soon
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: 02 to 25 Aug, 2021
- UR / OBC :- Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female :- Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age Limit 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 23 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination (10th)or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- Only 10th Passed
SSC MTS Selection Process
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical.
Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.
- Computer Based Examination (CBT) Written Exam 100 Question objective type exam time 90 min.
- Examination (Descriptive Paper 50 Marks 30 Min) Short Essay/ Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
SSC GD Written Exam Short Syllabus
- Tier-I : Computer Based Examination (CBT) Written Exam 100 Question objective type exam time 90 min.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Tier-II : PET/ PST Test
Test Male Female Height (UR/ OBC/ SC) 170 CMS 157 CMS Height (ST) 162.5 CMS 150 CMS Chest (UR/ OBC/ SC) 80 – 85 CMS N/ A Chest (ST) 76 – 81 CMS N/ A Race 5 Km in 24 Min 1.6 KM in 08 Min 30 Sec
SSC GD Exam Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings / Detecting Misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active / Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप, शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग, बहुवचन, किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप, विलोमार्थी शब्द, समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ, संधि विच्छेद, क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना, रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|